What are the certifications of staff who will be caring for my child?

Our licensed therapists have a minimum of Masters degrees in their respective course of mental health studies. Each Field Instructor team has at least one Wilderness First Responder, and each Field Instructor carries a current First Aid and CPR certification. Our Field Instructors participate in months of thorough training before they are qualified to lead a BRTW group.